11/30/16

LIFESTYLE: #WeAllGrowFamilia

#HolaQueens

Ocotber 22, 2016 I was invited to attend the #WeAllGrowFamilia event at the Munchkin Head Quarters.

I received the invitation almost last minute which I was very, very thankful for.

I took my time in writing this post because, I wanted to make sure I shared everything I had in mind, I wanted all the learning to settled in my brain, and share with you all my most genuine thoughts on this experience.

we all grow familia

There's one thing that makes my heart extra, extra but I mean extra happy and that is how much Ana and the We All Grow Latina network chicas put into the LATINA chicas working together so we all can grow!
Photo credit: Robson Muzel

The We All Grow Latina Network motto is: 
Connecting a community with opportunities to GROW!
Together we grow

Now in our Latino culture how many times do we actually come across with people that care about your growth? 

Very little, that has always been a huge downfall in our culture not to mention specially when it comes to Women.



Weather you are a newbie and master in the blogging world, this type of events give you the courage to continue to work hard, and although we have felt stupid at times trying to chase this blogging world hearing stories from our favorite bloggers (top bloggers) it's such an amazing feeling. Learning from their struggle is so encouraging.

This time was no difference, with a little twist it was all about millennial moms!
Now as a millennial mom, we often are stuck weather we should follow our moms methods,  rules, they way we way raced, or if we should tweak a few things which can cause us to get stuck and question our motherhood skills often.


My #MamiGoals Xenia 



When it comes to motherhood there are no instructions included, sharing your struggles on social media may be a bit stressful and bit embarrassing as well but also you never know how sharing your story can help other moms going through the same issues as you are.


All the speakers at the event, shared their stories, from motherhood, beauty, fashion and most of all they were all very, very sencillas.

I loved how the moderators let everyone in the panels share their stories by asking great questions.







I loved how their incorporated learning sessions together in the same room instead of different sessions in different rooms. 
Photo credit: Robson Muzel

This gave us all an amazing opportunity to connect together and learn the same all together.
They also spoiled us so much with food, goodies and more food!!! 

The Munchkin headquarters were all fulfilled with ART!
It was an amazing place, every corner was colorful.
Photo credit: Robson Muzel









Now don't forget that #WeAllGrowSummit is coming up in March 2017, I personally encourage you to invest in your self and attend, it's so worth it and you will have an amazing time fulfilled with learning experiences, fun time and GROWTH!

I hope you enjoy my journey through my photos!




Love Always,







No comments:

Post a Comment