8/11/16

BEAUTY: #BeautyAttitudes

#HolaQueens


When I received the The Estée Edit VoxBox, compliments of Influenster. 
I automatically had the perfect look in mind to use this products!


the estee edit


When I think about Estée Lauder products, it makes me think of my mom and even my 
G-ma. Why is that, well because us younger souls tend to think that you don't need all those wrinkle, and skin products until we are well matured and also because this brand was mainly known for skin care products.
I am loving how brands like Estee are focusing a little more into the younger crowd and expanding their cosmetic line.
This amazing, 82-piece makeup and beauty line was made with three distinct attitudes in mind: the Edgiest, the Barest, and Glow
Therefore is all about the #BeautyAttitudes

My  Estée Edit VoxBox, came in with 4 full size products.
 The Pore vanishing stick
The Flash Illuminator
The Beam Team Hydrate+Glow
The Barest Lip Color
It seems like we are sort of over the harsh contour trend, and slightly getting back to the natural looks. Currently everyone in the beauty industry is cray cray about the gloooooooo!
Now you know I love Rihanna like bunches, therefore I am re-creating the look on the photo below using all the products on my Estée Edit VoxBox!
Estée Edit VoxBox
All the products on my box were just perfect to recreate the glow on Rih!






To add the metallic feel to the lipstick I applied Mac Mineralize Skinfinish in Gold Deposit all over the lips.





I liked how my make up came out, and feel pretty good about achieving the make up rih wore on this cover!




Love Always,







Disclaimer: The product in this post was sent free of charge for my consideration. 


I am not paid for this review, all opinions expressed on this post is my own honest, unbiased views.





No comments:

Post a Comment