5/7/15

BEAUTY: April Favorites


#HolaBoo's

I can not believe April is goneeeeee and it was fulfilled with a lots of beauty favorites!

I have listed only the top 3 items that I could not live without in April, let me just say I seemed to find my self reaching out for this items all month long.








3. Purple, Pink & Kyle Jenner wanna be lipstick colors!



I must confess I have been totally obsessed with all this 4 lipsticks... All month long I found my self using this 4 colors. Even though they tend to be more of a fall color, this colors are totally wearable for spring/summer time.

Color Description: (Left to rigght)

1. Rimmel London- Lasting Finish By Kate in #104 (Rossetto) this is the perfect Kyle Jenner nude-ish color we all have been super obsessed of course without the jeep size tires lips.... lol

2. Milani- Matte Glam in #65 this lipstick is heaven, fierce and amazeeeeen! I love how softly it applies to your lips even if they're a little dry, of course you don't want to use it if your lips are completely chapped and dry.

3. Revlon ColorBurst Matte Balm in #220 (Showy Flamboyante) such a contradiction about this color even though it looks totally flamboyant is such a soft color at the same time. It applies smooth on to your lips, and color lasting is great!

4. Revlon ColorBurst Matte Balm in #215 (Shameless Désinvolte) Laaaawd this is another amazing deep purple, I purchased this once and even though I have not finished my current one I went and purchased another one just in case they ever discontinue this color.

This is my go to lip color when I do not want to wear any type of make up for work but mascara and this color it totally makes me look less dead! Caution on how your face make up is done before putting on this balm, I feel like this is a great color that goes better with a more toned down face make up!


2. Smashbox Camera Ready BB Cream- Light/Medium


Let's be honest I luffff make up but sometimes waking up at 5 am, dealing with stress acne, having to get ready your child and your self can be a little tiring and sometimes pressing that snooze button seems to be a better option... therefore I find my self using this Smashbox BB cream, It gives you good coverage and it long lasting for the 8 hour shift I have to do.

I apply it with a flat top brush and most of the time I do not use any powder or anything else, this BB cream provides good coverage so my face doesn't look as bad while at work.


1. The Balm Mary-Lou Manizer AKA "the Luminizer" 


I thinks this product has been mentioned, listed, talked, seen all over the net!It's such a great product and the PERRRRFECT highlighter!Besides being a highlighter it can also be used as a eye shadow, I have been dying to purchase the Becca Opal highlighter, but see when you are a single mom it kind of hurts your pockets more lol, but this Mary-Lou has been able to soothe the urge to spend those $40.00 on the Becca.The color pay off is amazing and on point, I have been using this almost non-stop either as a eye shadow, highlighter or when I need to brighten up the inner corners of my eyes to complete and eye look. Therefore this is my number 1 Favorite product for April!Let me know what products where your top 3 favorites for April!



Love always,





No comments:

Post a Comment