1/4/16

#ENLASMALETASDESAYRA- TRAVEL Bucket List 2016 - Travel Edition

#HolaBoo's


Welcome to 2016! 

Ayyyy wey we are totally into a new year and I am honestly ok with it. 

Other years I tend to beat my self on how sucky it might of been, but I am leaning how to become more Thankful and appreciative of what I actually have, rather than bitching of what I don't have.

In 2015 I was able to travel over to a few places, from short road trips to spending 15 days in California which is where my heart is and most importantly taking my Cheeball to Disneyland for her 5th birthday.

Traveling will be one of the things I want to experience more in 2016. Working in the Hospitality industry has it's perks and I am willing to start using them, not to mention my daughter loves to travel!


Let's get our list started!



I must mention most of my travel if not all, will be with my Daughter, I have separation anxiety and I can not travel without her #SingleMomProblems 
Photo Cred: whatshouldwecallme.tumblr.com





Below are the places I must Visit this year!

  • Florida
  • Chicago
  • Hawaii
  • Colorado
  • New York
  • California Again!!!


Now this is why I am looking forward to 2016!

Photo Cred: whatshouldwecallme.tumblr.com



What about you #Queens what's in your Travel bucket list this year?

Anyone traveling international this year? 





Love Always,






No comments:

Post a Comment