12/30/15

Beauty: Skin Care Products I Regret Buying

#HolaBoo's

When it comes to purchasing beauty products, there's always a risk, the final preference will result in this two following statement: 
We either din't like it or it will not function for us as expected.

Sometimes we see our favorite, bloggers, YoutuBers, rave about how freaking awesome certain products are, specially Skin Care products.

As I have been dealing with lots of skin care issues, I honestly have tried a lot of things this year which lots of the products that worked wonders for others, just didn't work for me at all.

I purchased this products based on reviews I watched, read, and heard about.

As I mentioned when you're dealing with Skin Issues (Acne mainly) you want to try everything just to get rid of it!

I have listed the products that I regret purchasing simply because they did not work for me at all!


1. Acne Stress Control Toner


Although I've heard a lot of people rave about this products, this products did not help me at all, I've actually noticed it made my acne worse the time I used it. 


Neutrogena Acne Stress Control Toner




2. Mario Badescu Acne Cleancer

I've heard a lot of poeple swear by Marios Products, when my acne started it was horrible and I decided to give this cleancer a try. 
I purchased the small size becuse as mentioned when I comes to trying new products if they don't work the guilt of how much dinero you spend lingers for a long time.
The product did nothing for me, me face felt dirty even after washing it, and my pimples well, they didn't even calmed down!

MARIO BADESCU Acne Facial Cleanser

3. All in-1 Acne Control

Another Facewash, this let me just tell you I did not like the formula at all. My face felt like I had just put lard on my face, no kidding. I only used this thing 3 times I think.

NEUTROGENA All-In-1 Acne Control Daily Scrub

4.Ole Henriksen Express the Truth Creme

I bought this based on hearing great things about this brand, at the time I was dealing with a lot of dryness on my T-Zone, which was quite weird, because it was through out the summer time. 
Usually when someone deals with dry skin is during the winter time. I honestly was dealing with really bad breakouts and I stopped using this fearful that it will only make my breakouts worse, but the few times I used it I felt like it did nothing to my face!


5. Cetaphil Gentle Cleancer

How to begin with this product, well everyone raves about this cleancer, so I decided to finally give it a try and oh lord I wish I didn't! I have been using the CeraVe Foaming Cleancer and since I was running out I decided to make the switch to the Cetaphil and let me tell you, when I washed my face with this I felt my face more dirty after washing it, I did not removed my make up as many, many, say. So this is definately a regret for me!

CETAPHIL Skin Cleanser


What about you chicas, has anyone used any of this producst with different resutls? 

I would like to know your experience!



Love Always,








No comments:

Post a Comment