3/25/16

LIFESTYLE: 3 Easy Easter Outfits for Girls (Español)

#HolaQueen's

When it comes to Festivities, I am not the best to follow them. Well, what I actually mean is that I treat them more as regular days and it's bad I know it, specially having a kiddo!

I have made myself a promise, and that is that I want to create a bit more traditions for my cheeseball, I want her to be able to dress up for holiday's and special events like everyone else, as well as celebrate those special occasions.





Therefore this year we are starting with Easter, I decided to put together 3 inexpensive outfits for little girls. 

When It comes to Dresses, they tend to be a bit too expensive, that's the reason why I always  chose to go to Burlington Coat Factory or Mashalls , this two store's are my go to when I need any dresses for a special occasions.

This first dress I found it at Marshalls, I loved how dressy and confortable this dress look, so it's perfect for Easter.




For the second outfit I wanted to keep it more casual, although my cheeseball loves dresses, sometimes they become a bit unconfortable so I paired just a T-shirt and a cute white skirt and some tennis shoes, so when she picks up eggs it's more confortable!




If your daughter does not like dresses, or skirts here is an option with pants and I decided to use Overalls, the fact that overalls are in again (I mean were they ever out of style?! ) they are perfect for those little divas that don't like dresses or skirts.






I hope you all enjoy this Easter Sunday with your beautiful kiddos!


(Español)

Cuando se trata de festividades, no soy la mejor en seguirlas. Bueno lo que quiero decir mas bien es que yo trato los dias festivos como cualquier otro dia, yo se que eso no es bueno especialmente teniendo hijos!

Pero eh prometido que quiero cambiar eso, quiero crear tradiciones para mi niña, quiero que vestirla para esos dias festivos, y ocaciones especiales que tenemos todo el año.
Por eso este año comenzaremos con el dia de Pascua, y decidido poner tres tipos de trajes para niñas.

Cuando se trata de vestidos, siempre suelen ser muy caros, es por eso que yo siempre escojo ir a tiendas como Burlington Coat Factory o Mashalls , estas dos tiendas son mis favoritas cuando se trata de comprar vetidos para ocaciones especiales.


El primer vestido que escoji lo encontre en Marshalls, me encanto este vestido por que se ve muy elegante pero a la misma vez es muy comodo y perfecto para el Dia de Pascua.




Para el segundo vestuario que escoji, queria que fuera algo mas casual, aunque mi bolita de queso adora los vestidos algunas veces es incomodo hacer actividades con ellos. Por eso me decidi a  juntar una camisa con una falda blanca muy bontita y unos tenis. Asi cuando recoja los huevitos de la coneja sea mas comodo.





Si a tu niña no le gusta esa onda de los vestidos y falditas, aqui hay una opcion con pantalones. Decidi irme por unos overall, como ahora estan mucho de moda (bueno alguna vez se an ido de moda??! ) estoy pantalones son perfeftos para las divas que no les gustan los vestidos.




Espero y se diviertan con su familia y bebos este dia de la coneja!!





Love Always,









No comments:

Post a Comment