4/6/16

BEAUTY: March Play Box by Sephora

#HolaQueen's


March is Adios and Goodbye.....

I am now getting into my March Play Box by Sephora, don't judge me!
I've been a bit busy here and there with work and the usual mom stuff you know, nothing personal.

March Play By Sephora


I am not going to lie, I actually googled what the new box was going to have (giggles).

Once I was able to find out what this month's box was going to have, I was trying to patiently wait on my box, which was not very patiently I must confess.

I was a bit too excited over the smashbox Photo Finish Primer Oil and the Kat Von D Tattoo Liner in Trooper.
I've been reading a lot about this primer oil, although I have oily skin, I've read it works out just as good with oily skin. 

Play By Sephora

I was also very happy to receive the beauty sponge, I mean yeah, Real Techniques and Beauty Blender are ruling the world, but we also have to be open to other options.
This sponge has a very unique shape, which you can use one of the sides to perfectly spot conceal any blemishes, it also fits perfect under the eyes.

The perfume sample they send on this box is way, but wayyyyyyy much better than the Tom Ford they sent last time.

Over all I am really exited to play with all the items, and in particular with the smashbox oil.

Have I mentioned how awesome this products can be for when you're traveling??!

THE PERFECTION COLLECTION

what was your fave product from the box?
I'd like to know!

Love Always,







No comments:

Post a Comment