4/18/16

BEAUTY: March Beauty Buys

#HolaQueen's


I decided to splurge a bit in the make up department in March
Not too much though, as mentioned on my 21 days of beauty at Ulta post, I saved up some dinero, in order to purchase some goodies in March.

Ulta

Below you will find all the beauty buys from March!


Eylure London
I have been playing a bit more with eyelashes, so I decided to purchase this eyelashes and so far I am loving them!


I've been on the look out for this lipsticks, and each time I head over to Ulta, they are sold out. I was lucky this time to at least get my hands on this one right here in the color Lipli 05.
In regards to the formula, it's a bit sticky but the pigment of the color is good.
I have mixed feelings about this lipsticks.


LIPLI 05



Next thing I got was the NYX HD PHOTOGENIC CONCEALER WAND.

I got this concealer in the color Green, which is used to help out with the redness.






The next thing I got was the Artist dupe make up brush.
This was a more affordable way in trying those type of make up brushes.
This make up brush makes the application so much easier and fast!



I also got two more make up brushes from a brand I have not tried before.
They are from JAPONESQUE.


I love how fluffy this brush is.


Since there was a sale on this brand I decided to also purchase the Cut Crease Brush.




I know I'm uploading this blog post kind of late, but life has been a bit cray, cray busy!


Love Always,



No comments:

Post a Comment