9/19/16

KIDS FASHION: Last Days of Summer

#HolaQueens


We are only a few days away from Fall, and the DFW area still feel like a 1,000 degrees out side!

One of the biggest challenges when it comes to our kiddos, is dressing them up during hot days.

 You may be wondering why, well they just want to linger on a T-shirt and maybe some cotton shorts, sometimes just their underwear. Yeah that's how hot it's here in #Texas




Of course, they can't wear undies for ever right?! but I also kind of get tired of seeing my little one wear just blah clothes, I want her to look presentable even if it's just to go to the grocery store or even to change the school uniform!

I decided to put together this cute, dressy outfit without layering too many clothes, and fresh enough for the last hot days in Texas.



I decided to pair this Blouse I found at OshKosh sale rack about a month ago. 



It was only $7.99, I loved it the moment I saw it!
I paired it with some short from the Children's Place, which is our fave store!



The Sandals were also on sale at $9.99 they were from a store at the mall which I do not remember the name to it.
Also for my daughter a side pony tail with her curly fries totally changes her appearance.

As you can see this outfit is totally inexpensive and looks very dressy and presentable not to mention is very light.



I hope you all like this post!



Love Always,


No comments:

Post a Comment